st: unexpected end of file when execute glm

From   "G. Dai" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: unexpected end of file when execute glm
Date   Wed, 7 Jul 2010 08:39:32 -0700

hi all,
I'm using glm command to estimate a fraction probit model.
however, when the do file goes to the following part, it always
remind me the message of
 "unexpected end of file
r(612);
"
I double checked it without finding anything wrong.

More wired, the do file did work yesterday though very slow. actually,
it took me hours to finish the estimation.

any help is appreciated.

Guang

************************excerpt begins******************

 13.  svy: glm       r`i'pin r`i'`x'nhu /*parental NH stay experience*
>                h`i'itot h`i'atotf /*income and financial wealth*/
>                r`i'conde r`i'adlsa r`i'iadlsa /*health condition and status*/
>                r`i'nrshom /*past NH experience*/
>                raedyrs  r`i'agey_b  ragender /*identity*/
>                h`i'child r`i'hiltc /*health insurance and children*/
>                i.r`i'cenreg,fam(bi 1) link(probit);
> estimates store glm_`x';

unexpected end of file
r(612);