st: AW: Combining two financial reports in the same calendar year

Subject   st: AW: Combining two financial reports in the same calendar year
Date   Sun, 4 Jul 2010 13:58:14 +0200

<>

Look at

help reshape_example

to see the two formats available to you. Stata likes long format better, but
it also depends on what you want to do with the data down the road.

Where do these observations reside? If in different files, you could
-merge-.

HTH
Martin