Re: st: spmap & water

From   Maurizio Pisati <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: spmap & water
Date   Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:43:09 +0200

If you have another shapefile defining the polygons that represent water, then you can (a) convert it to the -spmap- format using -shp2dta-, and (b) add these water polygons to your map using option -polygon- (and, possibly, option -polyfirst-).
Best wishes,
Maurizio Pisati