st: AW: outreg2 for pgmhaz8

Subject   st: AW: outreg2 for pgmhaz8
Date   Sat, 29 May 2010 20:06:09 +0200

<>

You may be able to rebuild the first result from scratch here. Let me show
you how using the example from the help file:

*************
sysuse cancer, clear
ge id = _n
recode drug 1=0 2/3=1
expand studytime
bysort id: ge t = _n // 'survival time', t, is # periods at risk per subject
bysort id: ge dead = died & _n==_N // event indicator
// duration dependence: log(time)
ge logt = ln(t)
pgmhaz8 drug age logt, id(id) seq(t) d(dead) nolog

//rebuild first regression
glm dead drug age logt, f(b) l(c) level(95) nolog

outreg2 using myfile, ctitle(PGM hazard model without gamma frailty) replace

HTH
Martin