Re: st: can the total sampling weights be applied to subsample analysis

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: can the total sampling weights be applied to subsample analysis
Date   Mon, 24 May 2010 15:37:07 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Steve. T-test and ranksum test indicate that the means of the
weights in the subpopulaiton and its complement are significantly
different. Does this mean that it is better not to apply the original
smaple weights to the subsample discriptive analysis? Thanks a lot.

Junqing