Re: st: Panel Multinomial Logistic Model

From   "Michael N. Mitchell" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Panel Multinomial Logistic Model
Date   Mon, 24 May 2010 10:47:33 -0700

Dear Albert

I don't know the answer to your question in Stata, but if it turns out that this is not possible or more effort than you desire in Stata, there are two other packages that include this as part of their specifications.

  Supermix - http://www.ssicentral.com/supermix/index.html
  HLM - http://www.ssicentral.com/hlm/index.html

They also fit other kinds of models, such as random effects with ordinal or count outcomes.

I hope this is helpful,

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      - http://www.stata.com/bookstore/dmus.html
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics - http://www.stata.com/bookstore/vgsg.html