Re: st: Margeff for postestimation after two-limit tobit produces too many values error

From   "Dr. Bartus" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Margeff for postestimation after two-limit tobit produces too many values error
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 18:50:46 +0200

Please make sure you have the latest version of margeff.

If the problem still persists, please contact me directly, since the error message
is not particularly helpful

Tamas