Re: st: incomplete Mac Stata saved preferences

From   Kerry Kammire <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: incomplete Mac Stata saved preferences
Date   Fri, 21 May 2010 10:11:37 -0500

We have tested saving a new windowing configuration on several of our Macs and we are not able to reproduce the behavior that is being described. We would like to get more details from Dave so that we can troubleshoot this issue and report the results back to the list.

-- Kerry Kammire, StataCorp