st: FW: GMM and Poisson regression

From   alfredo jimenez palmero <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: FW: GMM and Poisson regression
Date   Wed, 19 May 2010 14:16:55 +0000

Hello all:

I just got a review for my paper and I would like to ask for some help here. My paper runs GMM but the review suggests a Poisson regression. Given that my variable is not a count variable and that it does take negative value, how can I do it?

I am also asked to provide statistics about the heteroskedasticity, how can I get it in Stata?

Finally the model I got some critics because according to the reviewer says that when the time-period is short and the series are persistent, the instruments tend be weak and that the two-step GMM standard errors are downward biased in finite samples. I know that thet problem with the bias is resolved using the Windmeijer correction but what can I do about the first issue?

Thank you in advance!

Alfredo

¿Sabes que La Gente de Hoy tiene GUARDAESPALDAS contra el Spam?
Consejos para seducir ¿Puedes conocer gente nueva a través de Internet? ¡Regístrate ya!
http://contactos.es.msn.com/?mtcmk=015352