Re: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

From   Hua Peng <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Mon, 17 May 2010 08:53:19 -0500

Hewan Belay <[email protected]> reported that the Do-File Editor
in Stata 11 for Windows can crash when doing a Find/Replace All with
the "regular expression" option checked:

>Yes, I still get a crash when "regular expression" is checked, but
>no crash when it isn't checked.

This will be fixed in the next Stata executable update.

--Hua
[email protected]