AW: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

Subject   AW: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Sun, 16 May 2010 21:19:45 +0200

<>

" Re the update, I stand guilty as charged (by Kit). I haven't gotten in the
habit of regularly doing an -update all-."

You can have Stata remind you in intervals of your choosing. Just go to Edit
- Preferences - General Preferences - Tab "Internet", check the box at the
bottom.

HTH
Martin