st: AW: What could be a potential difference between lroc after logistic and rocreg/roccurve

Subject   st: AW: What could be a potential difference between lroc after logistic and rocreg/roccurve
Date   Sun, 16 May 2010 16:29:08 +0200

<>

Make your post clearer by providing your code that leads to the
discrepancies! I am not an expert in this area, but the fact that Pepe et
al. went to great lengths to write their own commands and two articles in SJ
9(1) suggests to me that they address more involved questions than the ones
that can be answered with -lroc- following a -logit-/-probit- model.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Muhammad Riaz
Gesendet: Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010 16:11
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: What could be a potential difference between lroc after
logistic and rocreg/roccurve

Hi,

I trying to perform adjusted ROC curve analyses.
What could be a potential difference between (lroc) after logistic and
(rocreg/roccurve)
both commands produce different results for the same covariates.
Regards,

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/
We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us
now