RE: Re: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file

From   Hewan Belay <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: Re: AW: st: replace-all can crash do-file
Date   Sun, 16 May 2010 06:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

I now updated my stata, and that took care of the problem. Thanks for that advice. And it apparently also took care of the other problems Kit listed, e.g. do file executing the line following the selected lines.
Many thanks!
Hewan