FW: st: Difference between the results of lroc after logistic regression and roccurve/rocreg with covariate adjustment

From   Muhammad Riaz <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   FW: st: Difference between the results of lroc after logistic regression and roccurve/rocreg with covariate adjustment
Date   Sun, 16 May 2010 12:56:31 +0100

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/