RE: st: RE: Different results for Fixed and Random Effects models Using STATA and SAS

From   Talal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: Different results for Fixed and Random Effects models Using STATA and SAS
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 11:41:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Nick,

Thanks again for your comment. I need to validate my STATA result before I can proceed with my analysis (PhD Research), SAS gives just slightly different results for Random Effect but major one for Random Effect. and it Hausman Test results is really Odd.

I will be very thankful if you can lead me to a person or contact who can help me.

Regards
Talal