Re: st: RE: How to define shortest possible period with 95% of observations

From   Dan Waldo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to define shortest possible period with 95% of observations
Date   Tue, 11 May 2010 06:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

I should have said

 summarize date [fweight=fires] if year==`t' , detail

shouldn't I. Sorry.