st: Screenshots to explain the use Stata pull-down menus

From   "Dupont, William" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Screenshots to explain the use Stata pull-down menus
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 15:41:31 -0500

Statalisters,

I have recently posted my class notes on an unrestricted web site: http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/BiostatisticsTwoClassPage .  These notes contain extensive screenshots that explain how to use the pull-down Stata menus to execute many commonly used commands in biostatistics.  I hope that these explanations will be helpful to people who use these menus, or to those with students or colleagues who use these commands.

(My class notes were designed for an intermediate level biostatistics course that is intended for physicians who are interested in population-based medical research.  It is based on my text entitled "Statistical Modeling for Biomedical Researchers": see http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/dupontwd/wddtext/index.html .)

Best wishes,

William D. Dupont
Phone: 615-343-4100   Fax: 615-343-4924   URL:
http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/WilliamDupont