st: AW: mim and parmest

Subject   st: AW: mim and parmest
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 12:56:11 +0200

<>

Apparently, the coeffs reside in a matrix called "e(MIM_Q)":

*************
sysuse auto ,clear
ice o.rep78  weight  length , clear m(3)
mim: regress weight rep78 length

mat l e(MIM_Q)
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von raoul reulen
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010 11:39
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: mim and parmest

Hi All

After I imptuted some variables using ice I want to run a regression
model using mim. I then want to save the regression coefficients to a
Stata dataset. I get the error message "invalid estimates matrix:
e(b)" "last estimates not found". Apparently mim does not save the
regression coefficients to e(b). How can I save the regression
commands to a Stata dataset after having used mim? See example below.
Thanks,

Raoul

*---begin example---*
sysuse auto ,clear
ice o.rep78  weight  length , clear m(3)
mim: regress weight rep78 length
parmest , list(estimate min95 max95 )
*---end example---*