Re: st: Testing equality across two specifications of ivreg2

Subject   Re: st: Testing equality across two specifications of ivreg2
Date   Wed, 5 May 2010 12:43:25 -0400

Jessica Ellen Leight <[email protected]> :
This shows two specifications with the same sample:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-04/msg00373.html