Re: st: RE: Import Excel with xmluse

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Import Excel with xmluse
Date   Wed, 5 May 2010 10:23:15 -0400

Leslie,

If Stat/Transfer truncates your text fields they must be too long for
Stata. The maximum length of a string variable is 244 characters. See
-help limits-.

Friedrich