Re: st: Overriding a loop if 0 observations using tabstat

From   Robert Picard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Overriding a loop if 0 observations using tabstat
Date   Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:18:04 -0400

Vince,

Thanks for the cogent explanation. I really appreciate all the juicy
details. Everything makes sense when the extra free space is taken
into consideration. It's great to know that we can induce an extra
speed bump by the judicial use of a small memory allocation for those
special cases that combine cache size data and long run times. I'm
relieved that for everything else, the size of the memory allocation
does not matter unless you venture into VM issues.

Thanks for taking the time to enlighten us,

Robert