st: Graph export: "Could not initialize metafile"

From   Dorothy Bridges <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graph export: "Could not initialize metafile"
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:36:57 -0400

Hi all,

My .do file includes a command along the lines of: "graph export
mygraph.emf".  The file runs fine on my computer and on the computers
of at least two of my colleagues.  On a third colleague's computer,
however, we get the error message "could not initialize metafile."
This guy has the same version of Stata and the same version of Windows
as the rest of us.  He is able to export to .wmf without trouble.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Dorothy