Re: AW: st: Another problem with op system refuses to provide memory

From   Presearch <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: AW: st: Another problem with op system refuses to provide memory
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:50:33 +0800

Thank you again Martin,

It's good to know that one is able to get 6 GB with that set up. Also I'm sorry for not being clear--I have set memory permanently to 1200m and can't set it any higher either temporarily or permanently under any conditions (through the do file or command lines, before loading data, etc). So I'm wondering if it's somehow a problem with the workstation itself.

Best
Prashant

Sent from my iPod