Re: st: Stata implementation of difference-in-differences with binary outcomes

Subject   Re: st: Stata implementation of difference-in-differences with binary outcomes
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:14:12 -0400

I agree with Maarten.

"(possibly with the -vce(robust)- "
I'd say "necessarily, " or just use the "robust" option, in order to
assure correct standard errors and tests.

In my experience, a the estimated DiDs and their CIs do not have
boundary problems: the possible range is -2 to +2, with the average
usually close to the middle.

Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]