Re: st: install beamer under Miktex

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: install beamer under Miktex
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:52:51 +0530

You would probably do better to take your question to a dedicated
LaTeX forum, e.g.:
http://www.latex-community.org/

However, you are probably best off using MikTeX Update Wizard as
recommended. You can do this in a number of ways, including typing
c:\> mpm
at a standard command prompt (provided the MiKTeX binaries folder is
in your path - you can check by typing
c:\> path
at the command prompt). Or you can access it directly from your
Windows Start Menu under the MikTeX group of programs (it is called
"Update").

Else, you can download Beamer from here:
http://latex-beamer.sourceforge.net/
and put it in your MikTeX directory "../MiKTeX2.8/tex/latex/". Also,
see above link for an example of how to use it once installed.

2010/4/16 sun samn <[email protected]>:

> Hi, there,
>    my question is a little off the theme, but I do not have other options.
> Could someone help me install beamer under Miktex? I already have Miktex intalled, now I wanna install Beamer; the manual says as follows:
>   2.2.2 MiKTeX
> For MiKTEX, use the update wizard to install the (latest versions of the) packages called latex-beamer,
> pgf, and xcolor.
>
> but it don't work.
>
> thanks a lot!
> samn

> *   For searches and help try:

To every ω-consistent recursive class κ of formulae there correspond
recursive class signs r, such that neither v Gen r nor Neg(v Gen r)
belongs to Flg(κ) (where v is the free variable of r).