Re: st: problem with bsample

From   Woolton Lee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with bsample
Date   Thu, 15 Apr 2010 12:59:56 -0400

Thanks for your reply Maarten,

One thing I forgot to mention is that we are running these models on
16 different datasets of the 16 there are only two for which this
problem occurred.  I have examined these 2 datasets but have not been
able to note substantive differences between these and the other 14
datasets.  I'm quite certain that there are no missing values in the
treatment group indicator variable (only 1s and 0s).

Woolton