AW: st: AW: Non-reported s.e. for kappa

Subject   AW: st: AW: Non-reported s.e. for kappa
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:26:08 +0200

<>

" Martin-
For Karen's set up (idj contains the subject rating for  rater j),
there is no official example that I can see. p615 shows counts of
ratings, with each variable being a rating category.  Also, for p615,,
 the command should be "kappa",  not "kap","

Sure, I tweaked the thing to see whether Karen`s setup was somehow peculiar,
or whether there is simply no returned value "r(se)" for -kap- with a
-varlist- behind it. The help file seems to suggest that this value is
returned for all versions of this command...

HTH
Martin