Re: st: transformation of continuos variable

Subject   Re: st: transformation of continuos variable
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:13:39 -0400

There is also this fundamental misunderstanding.  If you fit  model
 log Y a + bX
b* =   antilog(b) = exp(b)  is always positive,  and so zero will
never be inside the transformed CI for b*

Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]
18 Cantine's Island