st: AW: Question about "esttab"

Subject   st: AW: Question about "esttab"
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:56:37 +0200

<>

-estout- has a lot of options, so not all of them can be covered in detail in the help file:

*************
sysuse auto, clear
reg price weight length rep78 foreign turn trunk
esttab, indicate("Repair Record=rep78" "Car`s Weight=weight")
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Shige Song
Gesendet: Montag, 12. April 2010 03:41
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Question about "esttab"

Dear All,

In using the "indicate" option to indicate if certain variables are
present in a model, I can do the following without problems:

1) ... indicate(x1 x2 x3 x4)
2) ... indicate(Year=x1 x2)

However, I was not able to do the following:

3) ... indicate(Year=x1 x2 Month=x3 x4)

In short, I want to indicate that while "x1" and "x2" indicate year,
"x3" and "x4" indicate month. Did I miss anything here?

Thanks.

Shige