st: RE: RE: RE: Recent postings for help on course work and theses

Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Recent postings for help on course work and theses
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:10:04 +0200

<>

" At the same time, I
think many would regret a morphing of the list towards being more of a
general statistical list."

That would call for yet another addition to the FAQ: Links to other lists
where these questions stand a chance of being answered satisfactorily.

I personally find these questions enjoyable, not least because I am not a
professional statistician, and tend to profit from the answers almost as
much as the original poster...

HTH
Martin