Re: st: AW: dropped groups in xtlogit fixed effects

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: dropped groups in xtlogit fixed effects
Date   Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:36:55 +0100

So xtlogit, fe only measures within country variations right?

If I want to measure both cross country and within country what should i use? random effects?

Richard

Quoting Martin Weiss <[email protected]>:

<>

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-10/msg01191.html

HTH
Martin