Re: AW: AW: st: wrapping axis labels in -graph hbar-

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: AW: st: wrapping axis labels in -graph hbar-
Date   Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:30:08 -0500

see my followup post for a first stab at this.

cheers,

Martin Weiss wrote:
<>

If you had different -over()-s, an algorithm that let`s you decide whether a
-label- is "too long" to look good on the graph would be needed, and code
that would break the lines for you and put them in the proper format for
-relabel()- to digest. Doable, but difficult...

HTH
Martin