st: RE: Plotting regression coefficients

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Plotting regression coefficients
Date   Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:13:03 -0000

On this information, it is difficult to suggest anything except to store
estimates and upper and lower bounds of confidence intervals in
variables and then plot them.

That is, there is no detail here on your data. Please indicate their
structure. For example, are glucose and BMI at different ages stored in
different variables or do you have panel data?

Regardless of the answer, you should probably looks at -statsby-.

Miranda Kim

I am using Stata v11

I would like to run four regressions of the same outcome variable on a
given predictor at four different timepoints. For example:

Blood glucose vs. BMI at birth
Blood glucose vs. BMI at age 4
Blood glucose vs. BMI at age 6
Blood glucose vs. BMI at age 8

Then I would like to plot the four regression coefficients and
respective confidence intervals on the same graph, with time as the
x-axis.

I wonder what the most straightforward way of producing such a plot
would be.
Any suggestions would be of great help.