Re: st: RE: "request ignored because of batch mode"

Subject   Re: st: RE: "request ignored because of batch mode"
Date   Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:44:00 -0500

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Martin Weiss <[email protected]> wrote:

> <>
>
> " Is Stata's batch mode described only in the following FAQ?
>     http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/win/batch.html
> or is there an entry in the printed(Stata 10)/PDF(Stata 11) manuals? If so,
> would appreciate a hint."
>

> [GSW], C.6. talks about batch mode...

Thank you Martin, there is somewhat more information there, but still not
precisely what I am looking for. It does expand the information from the
FAQ, but does not mention that some commands may not work, and
does not list these commands, which is my concern.

Have a good weekend,
   Sergiy Radyakin