Re: st: significant digits format

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: significant digits format
Date   Tue, 12 Jan 2010 09:22:54 -0800 (PST)

--- On Tue, 12/1/10, Roy Wada wrote:
> This is unprofessional and academically dishonest.

We all know you have an issue with Ben. I personaly
see no reason to presume dishonesty on the part of
Ben: you are both dealing with similar problems, so
naturally you sometimes end up with similar
solutions. However, that is not the point I want to
make.

You have repeatedly tried to resolve this issue on
the statalist, and apperently it did not work. This
is not very surprising, as resolving a conflict
requires much more subtle comunication than is
possible on a public forum like the statalist. As a
consequence conflicts tend to escalate rather than
being resolved when communication takes place via
such a medium. So I would suggest you try to find
an alternative medium through which you can resolve
your conflict rather than perpetuate it on the
statalist.

Best whishes,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis