st: RE: RE: bootstrap on two equations

From   "Yiannis E. Spanos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: RE: bootstrap on two equations
Date   Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:35:09 +0200

Dear Eric,

Cameron and Trivedi in their "Microeconometrics using Stata" might be of
help in your problem (see particularly section 13.4.5).

Regards,

Yiannis

Dr Yiannis Spanos, Assistant Professor of Strategy
Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB)
Department of Management Science and Technology
47A Evelpidon Street & 33 Lefkados Street,
113 62 Athens, Greece
Tel: + 210 8203 668, Fax: + 210 8828 078
"To salvage a general principle from a mass
of conflicting evidence can be both science
and poetry."
L. Durrell, Monsieur - The Avignon Quintet