Re: st: Question on graphics commands in Stata 9 on Windows 7

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question on graphics commands in Stata 9 on Windows 7
Date   Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:05:53 +0000 (GMT)

One common cause for this type of error messages is that you
-update-d Stata, but forgot to type -update swap-. So try
typing in Stata:

update all

followed by:

update swap