st: Create Multiple Formatted Tables in a Single File with -outreg2-

From   Kelvin Tan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Create Multiple Formatted Tables in a Single File with -outreg2-
Date   Sat, 9 Jan 2010 10:29:36 +1000

Hi All,

I would like to know if -outreg2- can produce multiple formatted
tables in a single file. I do not mean to produce multiple regression
results in a single table as the following code shown below:

sysuse auto
regress price mpg trunk  weight length
outreg2 using myfile, tex bdec(3) tdec(2) sdec(2) replace
regress price mpg trunk
outreg2 using myfile, tex bdec(3) tdec(2) sdec(2)

I would like to run a lot of robustness tests for my results. I don't
know want to have many files for different robustness tests. Rather, I
would like to have all my robustness test in a single file. Ideally, I
would like to have two tables from the above two regressions in a
single file.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kelvin