st: Wrapper for -margins-?

From   Clyde Schechter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Wrapper for -margins-?
Date   Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:22:53 -0800

While the new -margins- command in version 11 is in many ways an
improvement on -adjust- from previous versions, I find myself frequently
returning to -adjust- because it supported user specification of output
format, created output resembling that from -table-, and labeled its
output using variable value labels.  -margins-, as far as I know, does
none of those things.

I'm wondering if anybody has written a wrapper for -margins- that supports
those nice features that -adjust- provided.

Clyde Schechter, MA MD
Associate Professor of Family & Social Medicine

Please note new e-mail address: [email protected]