Re: st: Some problems with clogit convergence when adding year dummies

From   Nils Braakmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Some problems with clogit convergence when adding year dummies
Date   Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:09:11 +0100

Hi Klaus,

thanks, that's actually excatly what I did. Sorry for not being clear
enough in my response to Maarten.

Best,
Nils