Re: st: Negative LR test statistic ?

From   Ekrem Kalkan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Negative LR test statistic ?
Date   Tue, 22 Dec 2009 00:03:29 +0200

Thank you for commenting on that.

I am estimating  a system of 14 equations, each with nearly 40
variables. I have also  20 excluded instruments. What do you mean by
"empty"model?  If you mean the model without explanatory variables,
there will be only 14 constant term to be estimated. Is it too large?

Best,

Ekrem.