st: AW: RE: Histogram by var total option: Display only total histogram?

Subject   st: AW: RE: Histogram by var total option: Display only total histogram?
Date   Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:09:56 +0100

<>

Even

*************
hist mpg
*************

alone would suffice, the first line was just for demonstration purposes.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Duszynski,
Andre (Health)
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Dezember 2009 00:40
An: '[email protected]'
Betreff: st: RE: Histogram by var total option: Display only total
histogram?

Thanks Martin!

Using the below based on your code produces the totals histogram for the
unique "by" variable:

********
hist mpg, by(rep78, total) name(str, replace) nodraw
hist mpg,name(tot, replace)
********

Much appreciated!

Kind regards,