st: Histogram by var total option: Display only total histogram?

From   "Duszynski, Andre (Health)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Histogram by var total option: Display only total histogram?
Date   Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:25:44 +1030

Hello,

In using the "histogram yvar, by(xvar, total)" command to produce histograms of the total and stratified variables, is it possible to supress the display of all the stratified variable histograms and to only show the total histogram?

Or should I be using an alternate method to display what I'm after?

Kind regards,
Andre Duszynski