st: Re: legend for reference lines

From   Robert Duval <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: legend for reference lines
Date   Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:52:07 -0600

I thank both Maarten and Alan for the solutions they proposed.
However, I need to avoid inserting texts by the axes.

The problem is that my reference lines are close enough to make the
label texts illegible, even if I were to send one of them to the top
axis as suggested.

This was indeed the original reason for me looking for a solution
involving legends (which allow much more flexible texts).

I guess I'll play around with pointing arrows and texts inserted at
arbitrary places in the graph, however, if anyone has a solution
involving legends it will be much appreciated.

greetings and thanks again,
robert