Re: st: An error when use command 'restore'

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: An error when use command 'restore'
Date   Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:23:46 -0600

Here's a posting from Alan Riley, from StataCorp, that may help you.  It appears that the user was getting the error while using a series of temporary files (via -postfile-) while utilizing preserve/restore.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-04/msg00637.html

Can you give an example the commands you are running when this error appears?

~ Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute