RE: Re: st: Constructing assignment var for Spatial RDD: For each id in

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re: st: Constructing assignment var for Spatial RDD: For each id in
Date   Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:39:04 -0000

The FAQ advises explicitly at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#stata

"Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in response. N.B. exactly!"

Ignoring this advice just confused people trying to help and slowed down your own project. Please do pay attention!

Stata Chris

It does ! So that solves my confusion with -nearest-, or rather with the basic syntax of Stata...

Maarten buis

This error message suggest that you put the -if- statement after the
comma, but -if- is not an option (it almost never is) and should thus appear before the comma.

Stata Chris