st: incompleteness of stcrreg

From   Eduardo Nunez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: incompleteness of stcrreg
Date   Thu, 26 Nov 2009 08:16:24 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

I wonder why the new Stata command stcrreg did not come with
essentials postestimation commands, like "estat concordance" or ways
to test the proportionality assumption (which is a crucial requirement
for its use).
I tried to run "estat phtest" after stcrreg unsuccessful. I hope soon
they will be available. Switching to Cox in order to test the
proportionality assumption doesn't seems to be right.
Any thoughts?

Best wishes,

Eduardo