st: RE: Where are all my observations? and Reporting Results

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Where are all my observations? and Reporting Results
Date   Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:07:31 -0000

On this information, my best guess is that you have missing values on some of your variables, so -regress- could only use 198 observations.

Please note the advice in the FAQ to specify exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata did in response. "didn't work" means everything and nothing with no context or detail.

"Elisabeth Müller"

I did an OLS regression. I have around 780 observations but after I did the regression only 190 were left. What did I do wrong?

Furthermore: How can I report the results with standard errors/t-values and the star option? I tried 'estimates table' but it doesn't work.