st: xtserial madfuller levinlin

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: xtserial madfuller levinlin
Date   Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:21:59 -0800

Dear All,
I would like to do a Granger causality test in a panel where N=15 and T=17. To do that I need to ask whether the series are stationary or not but xtserial madfuller and levinlin give different results...Is it due to the short time span? What can I do?
Thanks
Regards
Marta

Excite, speciali reality
Scopri tutto su Grande Fratello, Amici, X Factor e Uomini e donne