Re: st: graphics complaints (Windows too)

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: graphics complaints (Windows too)
Date   Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:01:33 -0500

Chinh Nguyen and Vince Wiggins of StataCorp provided a solution in the
post below.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg01093.html

For a straight line drawn with -twoway function- the -n(2)- option
should be added.

. twoway (scatter y x, connect(l) clwidth(thin)) (function y=x+1,
range(0 100) n(2) lwidth(thin)), aspect(1)

Friedrich